jueves, noviembre 02, 2006

Publishing myself…

Ok, I will try this “pure web” strategy to publish information about my self. I am starting to enjoy it!
By the way, I really think that one of the most interesting concept to play around in science (social and natural) is “self-reference”. There is an uncountable number of interesting “hits” in science that can be trace out up to “self-reference”. For instance: Göedel’s Impossibility, almost any paradox in logic, Universal Computation, Innovations, etc…
So, I am doing a kind of self-reference (far less complex than my conscious) when I create this blog-web-page. What I have in my mind up to now, is quite standard and it seems to be determined by things that I have seen around and by conversations with friends.
I also choose english as the language to publish what I am writing. No doubt, this is a serious limitation. However, I hope that the re-reading of my mistakes will help me to improve… or the fun that people will make about my mistakes, will also help
Anyway, let’s start!

No hay comentarios.: