jueves, noviembre 02, 2006

Small Things

I want to make a point which I would like to work it out. Of course, together with my Keynes journey.The small things that make the world better. I would define, the small things that change the world as things that from an standard macroeconomic point of view, could be considered not important.I am wondering whether these small things that change the world are interesting to be considered or not.Let me develop one. The University of Kuopio has been promoting Health, Environment and Well-being. Days ago, an interesting program has been implemented in a city in argentina, Balcarce to improve the health (particularly hearth related) of the population. The program, (This is the news in spanish) impact all the population of the city.Does this program contribute to the Sustainable Development of the city? Does the program increase the employment in the city? Does it reduces inequality?The first question deal with a big problem: Sustainable Development. Second and Third questions deal with more traditional problems in the school of economics.

No hay comentarios.: